Badharghat, Agartala,Tripura, India
Imparted innovative teaching-learning by qualified and competent teaching hands with continual assessment on courses of studies specially on core subjects:
English, Bengali/Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Science along with activity based programs in a system of continued assessment. Focus is also taken to develop the skills in Computer Education, General Knowledge, Moral Science, Art, Culture and Physical Education besides regular vigilance to improve the personality and to maintain good discipline and conduct.
- Passport size photograph (to be affixed)
- Birth certificate issued by the competent Authority
- Mark-sheet of the last Class/Examination passed.
Selection strictly by means of written and oral tests based on availability of seat. Provisional Admission may also be allowed subject to submission of the transfer certificate issued from the previous school attended within period of one month and also on deposit of the Annual Charges from the list of selected candidates.
- Academic Session : April to March
- Working Days :Monday to Saturday except declared holidaysSchool Timing :Morning (7:00 A.M to 10:30A.M)
- Transportation :School buses plying
the different areas of the city and upto Bishalgarh on payment of extra charges as optional.
- Vacations :Summer, Durga Puja and Winter