The way of the all new “age of great awaking”… “of great unity”… “of great adjustment”… “of great salvation” was prepared and shown to the society by the holiest divine vision and dedicated of forts of Yugachaya Shrimat Swami Pranavanandaji Maharaj.
Pranavananda Vidyamandir, Agartala has emerged as an ideal English medium co-educated private institute of unique nature, from nursery to senior secondary level, run by Bharat Sevashram Sangha having its registration from the Govt. of Tripura and affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi.
It has started its glorious journey in the year 1995 as a non-proprietary institution in character to flourish the children complete the ideology and guidance of Sreemat Swami Pranavanandaji Maharaj, founder of Bharat Sevashram Sangha, a registered society constituted under the societies Registration Act, 1860 A.D.
Aims and Objects
- To provide ‘MAN MAKING AND CHARACTER BUILDING EDUCATION’ to the children from their budding stage.
- To groom the pupils with ideal education & to build up their character on the basis of Indian Socio-cultural tradition and moral values.
- To provide a system of learning where modern and scientific education are carefully blended in order to make the pupils aware of their responsibilities as member of the social fabric & to assure their bright future.
- To impart adequate extra-curricular activities for all-round development of the personalities of the pupils through physical, intellectual, cultural and spiritual exercises leading to be true-men.
- To encourage the pupils as well as the parents, family members and friends in general to follow the noble spirit of Co-operation, sacrifice and voluntary services specially to the distressed people of the society.